Alarm Response and Keyholding Ltd are recruiting
January 13, 2011
Job Title: SEO / PPC Executive Position Reports to: General Manager
Based at: Salford Quays
Job Purpose Summary
You would be tasked to improve the SEO rankings of multiple websites. You would also manage PPC campaigns.
The role would ideally suit an individual who is looking to establish themselves and grow with the company.
Note: The position would initially be for a 3 month period with any decisions on a permanent position being based on performance and results. A salary review may also take place at this stage.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
We want somebody with enthusiasm and fresh ideas. Key skills include
- Driving the use of web and online channels to communicate to customers
- PPC, SEO, Social Media and other emerging technologies
- Maintaining and driving revenue traffic to the Company website
- Managing daily PPC and SEO strategy
- Performing online analysis
The candidate should be able to give examples of measurable past success that they have had in this field?
- Relevant office experience
- Highly IT literate including Word, Excel, Power Point etc
- Marketing specific IT packages as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of planning, co-ordinating and implementing campaigns on time and according to budgets
- Strong attention to detail
To register your interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org