May 01, 2018
he National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO) has just released ACT (Action Counters Terrorism) Awareness e-learning. This is a new counter-terrorism awareness product designed for all UK based companies and organisations.
The ACT Awareness eLearning provides nationally accredited corporate counter-terrorism guidance to help you better understand, and mitigate against, current terrorist methodology.
You will need to register, as a business, in order to access the training. To register please visit: https://ct.highfieldelearning.com/
The following e-learning modules are available:
- Introduction to terrorism
- Identifying security vulnerabilities
- How to identify and respond to suspicious behaviour
- How to identify and deal with a suspicious item
- What to do in the event of a bomb threat
- How to respond to a firearms or weapons attack
- Summary and supporting materials
As a business you can access the e-learning in two ways:
- URL: You will be provided with your own corporate URL link and PIN to immediately access the online version.
- SCORM: If you intend to deliver the ACT Awareness e-learning course using your own learning management system (LMS) then NaCTSO can supply a SCORM 1.2 compliant file.
For full details please visit the NaCTSO Website;